Wednesday, September 17, 2008

FOR TODAY....

I got this from Lee's Blog.....

Outside my Window... it is dark, dreary and overcast.

I am thinking... I need to get some stuff done around the house and earn my keep!

From the learning rooms... reading a few books right now and studying the Book of Daniel with our Sunday night Bible Study.

I am thankful for... my husband, my son, our health, food on our table, a roof over our heads, a bathroom that works - the guy that came to fix it, a car that works and a part time job that helps to pay our bills every month. I am also thankful for a husband that doesn't mind if I take off for a weekend to go to a scrapbooking retreat and get revitalized!

From the kitchen... I hear the coffee maker brewing, the dishes in the sink telling me to come put them in the dishwasher and the washing machine finishing the rinse cycle.

I am wearing... My SSNA Retreat Shirt, a sports bra, mickey mouse comfy pants, flip flops.

I am reading... The Book of Daniel - Chapter 2, Financial Peace Revisited and a bunch of books to Nathan every day together.

I am hoping... that the resume that I put in at FBC Centerville will come through and I will get an interview to work there part time while Nathan is in school. I hope that job comes through for me. OR at least one job that I can do while Nathan is in school comes through for me.

I am hearing... my iPod playing on the speakers that Ben bought me for Christmas last year. A variety of music that inspires or makes me smile!

Around the house... I have piles of things to organize and put away, vacuuming to be done, dishes to be put in the dishwasher, laundry to fold, 2 dogs to feed, 2 cats to feed and clean the litter box, 3 bathrooms to clean and a spare bedroom to clear out so that the toys that are in there are stored in tupperware bins - to be "earned" back!

One of my favorite things... A cup of Tim Horton's Coffee first thing in the morning.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week... teach some more classes, finish updating the Tim's Total Fitness website, clean the house, find a part time job that will allow me to still be able to be with Nathan when he needs me. I now understand that SAHM's really are busy when their kids start school full-time! It is nuts! I also need to get my stuff ready for my ScrapShare Retreat that is next weekend and get the car packed for that.

1 comment:

Beth said...

I'm starting to think you don't own any pants that aren't "comfy pants" because that's all you seem to wear ; ) At least in the pictures I've seen and the one time I've met you...