Saturday, September 27, 2008

FLORIDA RETREAT!!!

Amy and I left Warner Robins at 10am on Friday morning to head to Leesburg, Florida for the Florida ScrapShare Retreat #4. WHAT A DRIVE!!! We stopped at IHOP for breakfast and Hobby Lobby to satisfy our scrapbooking addictions.....
Great conversation....great companionship....great food!

We get there and we got unloaded and have been working hard! Amy on cards, me? Altered a letter for Marcy since she is moving to Virginia and I am working on page 6 of my SSNA Retreat Album. Man will I miss that girl!!!!!!

Here is the altered letter I made:
Here is our Group Photo:
Here is the picture I had Brenda take of me for Ben.....
So far, so good on the retreat! We are having a great time, Amy is my new BFF!!! What a RIOT!!! Love that girl!!! Now, I am off to work on some more pages before the night passes me by!!!!

4 comments:

Char said...

Oh no! I have been replaced by Amy! ;) just teasing...
Hope you are having a great time! Great pic of you, hot stuff! I am definately going to hit you up for a "C"!! It is beautiful!

Lee said...

So glad you're having such a good time. Always fun to spend quality time with quality people. Give Amy a big hug from me! Kinda awkward to have you hug yourself ;)

Cyn M said...

You and Lee are my OTHER BFF's!!! ;)

Lord knows, whenever I get up there, we hang and Scrap!!!!

Lita said...

We need names on the group pic!! I recognise Marcy and yourself but thats it!!