Sunday, August 17, 2008

IRRITABLE!

I am irritable....EVERY.LITTLE.THING is getting to me today. Even Ben coming up here to get on his computer to play World of WarCraft is getting to me! He is ALWAYS going on his computer and I am feeling NEGLECTED!
ALSO - My parents left last night after Nathan's little birthday get together and I wanted them to stay longer, but what can you do!?!?! I can't say that I blame them for leaving, it was an entire week of being here and after a week of being up in Canada, I am anxious to get home and get to my own bed. I understand. BUT - I HATE GOODBYE'S!!!
So, I am off to bury myself in a book or in a task to get rid of this irritable mood that I am in.....

1 comment:

Charlene O'Hara said...

So sorry that you are irritable - I am a bit too! LOL. If you need to call to vent or scream or just chat....give me a call! Loves ya!