Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I STOLE IT!!!

MandaPanda had this on her blog and I stole it - shamelessly!!!
1. LAST MOVIE YOU SAW IN A THEATER: It has been so long that I can't even remember!!!
2. BOOK ARE YOU READING? Rococo by Adriana Trigiani and when I am done I bought The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch to read next....then start the TWILIGHT Series!!!
3. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? Life
4. FAVORITE MAGAZINE? Scrapbooks, Etc. Simple Scrapbooks, Creative Keepsakes all come to mind
5. FAVORITE SMELLS? Vanilla
6. FAVORITE FOODS? Caesar Salad, Strawberries and Cool Whip, Seedless Grapes, Unsweet Apple Sauce, Lobster with drawn butter, green beans, broccoli and cauliflower with cheese sauce 7. FAVORITE SOUND? My son laughing, my husband telling me "I LOVE YOU"
8. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD? Hopelessness and Failure come to the top of my mind here
9. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP? Is Nathan awake yet?
10. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE? Tim Hortons (Canadian and some States) Subway (I try not to eat at the greasy places)
11. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME? I have names that I LOVE but Ben doesn't - so here they are: Avery, Grace, Anna, Claire, Hannah for a GIRL and Zachary, Gabriel, Joshua, Benjamin for a boy. Ben definitely does not want a "JUNIOR"....
12. FINISH THIS STATEMENT. "IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY..."? I'd pay off our debt, Ben's Pathfinder and our house and if friends or my family in England needed it, they would get some.
13. DO YOU DRIVE FAST? YEP!
14. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? Nope - unless you count BEN! He IS an ANIMAL!!! LOL
15. STORMS-COOL OR SCARY? Depends on the storm. If it is just rain, thunder and lightning, COOL....if it is anything else - SCARY!!!
16. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? A silver Honda Civic Hatchback - we called the SILVER BULLET!
17. FAVORITE DRINK? Tim Horton's Coffee or Iced Cappuccino. Alcoholic - Smirnoff's Raspberry Twisted Ice
18. FINISH THIS STATEMENT, "IF I HAD THE TIME..." I would sit down and scrapbook until I was caught up completely
19. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS ON BROCCOLI? Yes
20. IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR, WHAT WOULD BE YOUR CHOICE? My hair is AUBURN already and people compliment me all the time on the colour. Funny thing is - they ask me which box it came out of and I tell them it is NATURAL - so it came from my MOTHER!!!! LOL BUT - I have always wanted to see what I would look like with Dark Brown - almost BLACK hair. :)
21. NAME ALL THE DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS YOU HAVE LIVED IN: Guelph Ontario and Warner Robins, GA
22. NAME ALL THE STATES/COUNTRIES YOU HAVE VISITED: Washington, Florida, Pennsylvania, Georgia, Alabama, Tennessee(drove through), Kentucky (drove through), Ohio, Michigan, Buffalo, England, Alaska (as a child and don't remember at all)
23. GLASS - HALF EMPTY OR FULL? Half Full
24. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? Figure Skating and Hockey for sure!
25. ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU: She has organized a great CRUISE for the ScrapShare girls and I can't wait to meet her! (although I did steal this from her blog - she did not send it to me)
26. WHAT IS UNDER YOUR BED? a collection of dust bunnies I am sure!!!
27. TOILET PAPER -OVER OR UNDER? MUST be OVER
28. SEAT UP OR DOWN? Down - unless it is my son's bathroom and then the seat has to be UP!!!
29. MORNING PERSON, OR NIGHT OWL? Totally a morning person - unless I am at a scrapbooking retreat and then I AM BOTH!!!
28. OVER EASY OR SUNNY SIDE UP? SCRAMBLED!!!
29. FAVORITE PLACE TO RELAX? A beach somewhere in the Caribbean - if there isn't a beach, then my bedroom with a good book.
30. FAVORITE PIE? Lemon Meringue

No comments: