Saturday, August 2, 2008

I need a DO-OVER!

I need some serious sleep after a day like today!
Nathan has been a hand full! Anything I have asked him to do - he does the complete and utter opposite!

Why does he have to be so bad on our last day together before he starts school full time? WHY? I mean, I had plans to take him to Monkey Joe's, out for lunch and spend time with him just HIM and I.....didn't happen though! Instead I kept running after him and scolding him!

Man!!! What a mess! Can I have a DO-OVER? I am in tears over here because it IS our last day before he goes to school. Sure, we will have professional development days and stuff, but it just isn't the same.

1 comment:

Lee said...

It just makes the time together sweeter. Dry those tears, Cyn, my friend and embrace the adventure to come :)