Sunday, August 3, 2008

High Hopes.....


Well, I knew it was coming.....
BUT I AM NOT READY!!!!

I hope I have given him the tools that he needs to succeed.
I hope he is energized by learning like I am.
I hope that he learns a lot.
I hope he makes friends.
I hope he adjusts well to this huge change.

I have done my best to prepare him for his first day of Pre-K. I have bought him the supplies, clothes and snacks that he will need.

I have given him all kinds of love and support and that will NEVER STOP. I just know in my heart of hearts, that I sure am going to miss him when he goes to school tomorrow. I already do and he is downstairs in his little bed sleeping in his "Cars" bedspread. It is now time for me to head to bed and get some rest for, what I know will be, an emotional day tomorrow!

2 comments:

Charlene O'Hara said...

Awwww Cyn! I will be thinking of you and sending you cyber hugs. Sending lots of good thoughts for Nathan and his first day! You'll be fine!

Lee said...

Thinking of you both this morning! Plenty of cyber hugs being sent to you :)