Wednesday, August 6, 2008

BEN....

I stole this from Lee's Blog shamelessly of course! She tagged others, but I will tag YOU!!!

So here we go...

What is his name? Ben, Benjamin, JAMMIN, or Daddy

How long have you been married? It will be 9 years September 18th.

How long did you date? 3 years before we got married....

How old is he? He is 32 until the end of the year.....YES, he IS younger than me by 6 months....

Who eats more? Probably he does....I have never paid attention to that.

Who said I love you first? I think we both said it at the same time....

Who is taller? He is....almost a foot taller

Who sings better? Neither of us!

Who's temper is worse? ME.

Who does the laundry? ME

Who pays the bills? ME

Who cooks dinner? For the most part, ME. But we do take turns sometimes too.

Who mows the lawn? HE DOES.

Who wears the pants in the family? We both do!

OK, so I need to tag someone ... I think everyone has had this on their blog already! YOU! Reading this blog!!! ;)

1 comment:

Lee said...

You're too funny. I didn't tag you because Char tagged us BOTH :) Where is Ben in the photo? Archivers? Good man, your Ben.