Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Spiderman....I sure am going to miss you............

Spiderman, Spiderman, Does Whatever a Spider Can!
Nathan's latest obsession is SPIDERMAN! I bought him a little costume that he can wear (AT HOME ONLY) and he has been living in it.
Can you believe that this little monkey is going to Pre-K in 12 days? Am I ready for that - NOPE! NOT.AT.ALL!

He will be 4 on the 16th of August and he looks like he is 6 or 7. He is going to shine when he gets there though! We have been working on writing, cutting, pasting and recognizing words this summer. He is SO smart. I know EVERY parent thinks that about their child. But, since Nathan was a baby, we have known that there is something special about him. He looks at things and REMEMBERS them. Even if he has only seen it 1 time. People who know Nathan and have known him since birth, tell me all the time to EXPECT SOMETHING WONDERFUL out of him.


My monkey-man is going to be starting Pre-K when he is 3 years old! I know that it is better for him to be with the older kids as he starts this new adventure, really, I do. But I just can't believe it is already here! I remember how he was as a baby....it seems like yesterday. It is so cliche to say that, but it is SO true.
Spiderman, I sure am going to miss you.........

Nathan not even 1 day old.....




Nathan in July 2008.......

4 comments:

Lee said...

LOVE the new look of the blog, Cyn. Had to laugh about the Spiderman costume ... Cole wore his all.the.time. Seriously. All the time - to school, appointments, grocery store. Have fun!

Cyn M said...

Thanks Lee! I worked all morning on perfecting the blog....still tweaking it....

FlipFlop Mom said...

OH OH OH ... ... my monkey man is 12... and going to be 13 on the 18th of AUGUST!!! and he wore a spiderman costume til he busted out the seams.... and I'm NOT kidding!!!!!!

Gosh.. this brings back memories... sweet memories.. and I needed those today because my now "little man".. is a soon moody teenager.. and boy is he WORSE than my daughter was!! YIKES!!

MOM TAKING COVER!!!

Midnite Scrapper said...

Awww...I can't wait until my little guy wants to run around in super-hero costumes! With 3 girls who lived in frills and princess dresses, it will be a fun change! He's a cutie!