Monday, July 21, 2008

I've Come To Realize.......(stolen from Lee's Blog)

1. I've come to realize my boobs are...bigger than they were a year ago due to me gaining weight! Gotta change that! Even though I like "the girls" a little bigger!

2. I've come to realize my job...is non-existent for right now...Being home with Nathan is more important than any job I could have!

3. I've come to realize that when I'm driving...if I am talking and driving, I SPEED. If I am just listening to music - if it is fast, I SPEED and if it is slow, I take my time!

4. I've come to realize that I need...a dream. I got this post from
Lee's Blog and I, too, do not have one. At one point, I wanted to be a teacher and go back to school to get my teaching degree, but it just seems like the debt we have will stand in the way of that for a while.

5. I've come to realize that I have lost...any patience that I had when I was in college and that it diminishes more as the years fly by!

6. I've come to realize that I hate it when...people second-guess that I can't do what is right and make the decisions for something that has been "my baby" since the very beginning.

7. I've come to realize that if I'm drunk...I have only had a couple of drinks and I can't see anything in front of me, I hug people, get loud, get happy and tell people that I love them!

8. I've come to realize that money...is a necessity of life if you want to do just about anything, we don't have enough of it - EVER and that we need to be able to manage it better.

9. I've come to realize that certain people...will NEVER be happy, no matter what! To accept it and MOVE ON!

10. I've come to realize that I'll always be...generous, loyal, kind, creative, enthusiastic, loving, thoughtful, an addictive personality and a little insecure at times.

12. I've come to realize that my mom...can still scare the crap out of me even as an adult and disappointing her MATTERS TO ME - STILL......

13. I've come to realize my cell phone...should NOT be used in CANADA because the roaming fees are EXPENSIVE AS HELL!!!!!

14. I've come to realize that when I woke up this morning...I had so much to do.

15. I've come to realize that last night before I went to sleep...that Ben and I are still IN LOVE and we still ENJOY each other's company after 12 years! (9 years married in September).

16. I've come to realize that right now I am thinking about...putting together the August Budget.

17. I've come to realize that my dad...was never a father at all. Just a "sperm donor" and that the only REAL FATHER I had was Allan Koehler who adopted me at 18 as his kid.

18. I've come to realize that when I get on the computer...I am often overwhelmed with the number of “projects” I have on the go! (this is what Lee said and it totally hits home with me too!)

19. I've come to realize that today...is a gift - the day I get to spend with Nathan - just him and I.

20. I've come to realize that tonight...I’ll be teaching an advanced step class and when I get home, relaxing on the couch with Ben and Nathan.

21. I've come to realize that tomorrow I will...be with Nathan all day and hanging out by the pool. Maybe while he is napping, get some stuff done in the scrapbook room.

22. I've come to realize that I really want to...be a better person. I want to make my mark on the world - even if it is just a little mark. I want to be a great mother and raise a great kid. I want to be a great wife and companion to Ben. I want to become a teacher. I want to become a more creative me.

23.I've come to realize that the person who is most likely to repost is...Holley? Lee has already posted this.....maybe Sharon?

24. I've come to realize that life...is truly WHAT YOU MAKE IT!

25. I've come to realize that this weekend...was wonderful......with a trip to Ikea on Friday for my Expedit shelf and mexican dinner with friends from church on Friday night. A successful yard sale Saturday followed by a swim and then a relaxing Sunday at home (after church of course).

26. I've realized the best music to listen to when I am upset...has to be inspirational and played LOUD!!!!

27. I've come to realize that friends...really do come and go throughout your life. That the friendships you made in College, will be different than the friends you make in your adult life and that you can NOT compare the two. Friends need to be loved and valued and need to know that they mean something to you. I definitely LOVE the friends I have made over the last year and I value every single one of the women that have walked into my life. Each has taught me something and made me feel loved. Thank you Friends (you know who you are).

28. I've come to realize that this year…is a year for growth. A year to meet new people. A year to do new things. A year to get rid of debt - FOR GOOD.

1 comment:

Lee said...

Love it! You're so busy, I'm tired when I read about your life. Jeepers!