Thursday, July 10, 2008

HEADED HOME....

Well, after an event-filled week, we are heading home tomorrow night via Ohio to stay the night at Bill's house.
Tomorrow I head to Lee's house and will hang with her family, Marcy in FL and her family and Char will be popping in to hang out for a short while. I hate the idea of DRIVING HOME. I am NOT looking forward to it. I NEVER enjoy the drive....it is ALWAYS exhausting. Then, when we get home, Nathan does NOT want to go to bed, he wants to stay up and play. Which is NOT what we want to do when we have been driving forever and a day.....

It isn't a big deal, but I am really, really not looking forward to the drive! Another thing I am not looking forward to: BEING RUSHED......
For some reason whenever we plan to leave, I usually pack the night before and get everything ready. So that when Ben gets home from work, we can leave. Last week as Ben got home from work, I hadn't finished packing and I was trying to get SOME scrapbook stuff together. I had just unplugged my laptop and put it in it's case. I was getting some other stuff together to take with us. Then, Ben kept asking me "are you ready? are you ready? how much longer?" So, I finally just lost my marbles and grabbed a few things and COMPLETELY FORGOT THE POWER CORD TO MY LAPTOP ON MY DESK! So, I am without a power cord as I write this blog and I am about to lose POWER!!!!

1 comment:

Lee said...

I can't wait!! :)