Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Bummed....

So, I arrived home on Sunday morning at 1:30am. I get into bed after unpacking the car and getting the essentials back in the fridge, getting Nathan into his little bed and feeding the cats and dogs.
Since I am home now, I am haunted.....
Haunted by the daunting task of cleaning this house, paying bills and taking care of things. I am in a bummer of a mood.
I taught a class last night, which usually perks me up, but it didn't. I can't seem to shake it. Maybe this time, it is ME who is wishing she was in CANADA still. I have no clue. I just can't seem to shake it.........

1 comment:

Lee said...

Cyn, that STINKS! I know you were looking forward to getting back. Put together a list: 10 reasons you love Georgia! You'll always have Canada ... just a phone call or e-mail away :)