Thursday, June 5, 2008

FACTS....

Shamelessly snagged from Lee, who snagged it from Lissa, who snagged it from Dawn.

  1. What is in the back of your car? a booster seat, an umbrella.
  2. What color is your toothbrush? Green and white
  3. What were you doing at 8 am this morning? Pouring myself a cup of Tim Horton's Coffee
  4. What Were you doing 45 minutes ago? Drinking Timmy's coffee
  5. What is your favorite candy bar? Crispy Crunch in Canada and Dove Milk Chocolate in the States
  6. Have you ever been to a strip club? Never have.
  7. What was the last thing you said aloud? That's my boy.
  8. "What is the best ice cream flavor? World Class Chocolate
  9. What was the last thing you had to drink? Coffee - very strong. Perfect.
  10. What are you wearing right now? Pajama pants and one of Ben's t-shirts
  11. What was the last thing you ate? Steak and Garlic Mashed Potatoes
  12. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? Nope (don't tell Ben, but I don't have a need for new clothes)
  13. What is your favorite flavor of popcorn? Butter and Salt
  14. Ever go camping? Yes, several times, but it was PRE-Ben.....
  15. Do you take vitamins daily? If you count the stuff that is in my Herbalife Shake every day - then YES
  16. Do you go to church every Sunday? No, not every Sunday in the summer - we travel a lot, I do during the school year when I am in town the majority of the time.
  17. Do you have a tan?Isn't the sun required for that kind of thing? If you count the little bit of sun I got at the beach - sure. But I am not dark by any means!
  18. Do you like Chinese food over Pizza? Yes - but Ben doesn't so I don't eat chinese often!
  19. Do you drink your soda with a straw? No - unless I order it when we are out for dinner.
  20. Are you someone's best friend? Yes I am.
  21. What are you doing tomorrow? Spending the day with Nathan, teaching aerobics in the evening, spending the evening with Ben and Nathan
  22. Where is your dad? In Guelph Ontario Canada
  23. What color is your watch? Gold
  24. Do you use Chapstick? yes when I need it
  25. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? Drive thru.
  26. What is your favorite number? 6
  27. Do you have a dog? Yes - 2 of them - Molson and Lady
  28. Last person you talked to on the phone? My Mum
  29. Any plans today? I have a friend from the gym coming over today for a swim and then I have to teach aerobics at the gym at 5:30pm.
  30. How many states have you lived in? 1 State - Georgia and 1 Province - Ontario
  31. Ever go to college? I have and graduated too!
  32. Do you dye your hair? I have in the past put in highlights, but I don't NOW
  33. Biggest annoyance in your life right now? Lack of Money
  34. Last song listened to? The Twist - it was on TV
  35. Can you say the alphabet backwards? I'm pretty sure I could
  36. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? My flip flops or my purple Crocs
  37. Are you jealous of anyone? to quote Lee "I'm female. I have my moments!"
  38. Is anyone jealous of you? I highly doubt that!
  39. Do you love anyone? Of course I do! I love a lot of people!
  40. Do any of your friends have children? Yes, some do
  41. What do you usually do during the day? Clean. Laundry. Scrapbook. Cook. Chauffeur. Encourage. Help. Teach. Discipline
  42. Do you hate anyone that you know right now? Too much energy required.
  43. Do you use the word 'hello' daily? Of course. Every time I answer the phone!
  44. What color is your car? Silver
  45. Do you like cats? Yes - I have 2 of them - Mowgli and Yoda (they were my first children)
  46. Have you ever been to Six Flags? yes I have!
  47. How did you get your worst scar? Bringing Nathan into the world via C-Section.

No comments: