Tuesday, June 17, 2008

30 Things About Me....

I shamelessly took this from Marcy's BLOG! ;)

  1. Any nickname? Princess (Ben has called me that since our wedding day), Cyn, Cyndi-Lou, Cyn-a-mon
  2. Mother's first name? Susan
  3. Favorite drink? Tim Horton's Coffee
  4. Body piercings? ears - 2 holes and my bellybutton
  5. How much do you love your job? most days, I wouldn't trade it for the world! - I stay home with Nathan
  6. Birthplace? Guelph, Ontario, Canada
  7. Favorite vacation spot? Anywhere BEACHY
  8. Ever been to Europe? Yes - to England several times but I only remember the trip when I was 19
  9. Ever eaten cookies for dinner? Yes
  10. Ever been on TV? Yes and a movie!
  11. Ever steal a traffic sign? Nope, but I had friends who did!
  12. Ever walk on railroad tracks? Yes
  13. Do you drive a 2- or 4-door vehicle? 4-door
  14. Favorite salad dressing? Ranch or Caesar
  15. Favorite pie? Lemon Meringue
  16. Favorite number? 6
  17. Favorite movie? Pretty Woman
  18. Favorite holiday? Easter
  19. Favorite dessert? Strawberry Short Cake
  20. Favorite food? Lobster with melted butter
  21. Favorite day of the week? Saturday
  22. Favorite brand of body wash? Bath & Body Works French Vanilla
  23. Favorite toothpaste? Crest
  24. Favorite cologne? Princess by Vera Wang and Romance by Ralph Lauren are a tie
  25. What do you do to relax? Surf the net or take a long bubble bath with a good book
  26. What is your #1 pet peeve in the world (just one!)? People who use inside jokes when they are around people that were not there in the first place. Makes for a hard conversation. People who are rude. People who are MEAN.
  27. How do you see yourself in 10 years? Not sure where I will be living, maybe still in Georgia, but definitely still on ScrapShare, Nathan will be a teenager, so I assume kinda stressed out! LOL Maybe I will have gone back to school to get my teaching degree and actually be teaching middle or high school!
  28. Furthest place you have ever been from home? England
  29. Favorite vehicle you have owned? My SILVER BULLET - 1999 Honda Civic Hatchback
  30. What can't you live without? Ben, Nathan and the internet.

1 comment:

Lee said...

Great list! Lobster and strawberry shortcake, eh? You're my kinda gal (but you knew that already!)