- Express Yourself - Madonna
- You Gotta Be - Des'ree
- Stained Glass Masquerade - Casting Crowns (anything from CC is fine by me really)
- I Don't Wanna Be - Gavin DeGraw
- From This Moment On - Shania Twain and Bryan White
- The Gambler - Kenny Rogers
- I Can Only Imagine - MercyMe
- My Wish - Rascal Flatts
- I am Free - (Christian Song I don't know the name of the artist)
- I'm Alive - (another Christian song that I don't know the name of the artist)
The Gambler is the song I would fall asleep to every night as a child.
From This Moment On is Ben's and my wedding song and means a great deal to me. From that moment on - the only man I could ever want is Ben....STILL IS!
My Wish - is a song that hits home when it comes to my son Nathan. Every wish I could have for him is outlined in this song.
My salvation means a lot to me and I Am Free and I'm Alive are two songs that mean a lot! They both talk about Jesus giving us salvation and the reason I am here and forgiven is ALL BECAUSE OF HIM. Which is TRUTH.
Stained Glass Masquerade is just a song that I can relate to really well.
Express Yourself - is just a song that I can get up and dance to! Madonna was so great back then.
I Don't Wanna Be - a song that I love and our church changed the words a little bit to be able to use it in a sermon and I LOVED IT! It is a very cool song and I happen to like it a lot!
You Gotta Be is the typical - "power to the women" kind of song for me. It talks about being bold, wise, strong, tough, cool, calm. All the things a mother and wife needs to be!
I Can Only Imagine - a song that makes me think about the day I meet Jesus in Heaven. This song has been played at a couple funerals that I have been to and it was an eye opener. I had never looked at it that way. Then the song had a new meaning to me.