Sunday, April 6, 2008

Blog Challenge #12 - Getting To Know You

Copy and paste the following section into your blog and answer as best as you can. You can elaborate (I hope you do), you can post pictures, you can be deep, you can be funny. Whatever you choose -just be honest.

Second part of the challenge - post a picture of you at your computer. Don't worry about cleaning up - just post and have fun.

1) Right now I want: to be totally out of debt and pregnant with a little girl since we have been trying for so long!
2) I wish I knew how to: use my new G9 camera and scrapbook digitally using Adobe Photo Elements 6.....
3) When I want to indulge myself, I: draw a HOT bath in my bathtub with jets, light some candles and stay in it until it grows cold.....OR treat myself to a pedicure and a full set of Solar Nails.....But they damage your nails, so I will probably never get them again...but NEVER say NEVER!!!
4) You’ll never see me: kick someone when they are down. I always support people and tell them the absolute truth whether it hurts or not. I refuse to lie to someone to make them feel better!
5) A childhood memory that I love: figure skating at the Centennial Arena in Guelph Ontario or Laying my head in my mum's lap while she played with my hair. I still do it when I go home sometimes.....I am 33 this year!!!
6) 2 things I do every single day: Kiss and Hug my husband Ben and son Nathan and Drink a cup of two of Tim Horton's Coffee (we import it from Canada).
7) Happiest moment of 2008, so far: The Tri-State Retreat...seeing all my planning with the help of Shelbi come to fruition and then see everyone have a blast. Made me smile for days and I am still smiling!!!
8) Describe yourself in 3 words: enthusiastic, caring, perfectionist
9) 2 scrap related goals for this year: home make every gift that I give this year, complete 365 pages (1 per day) and make it to as many retreats as DH will let me!
10) You have $40 that you MUST spend on yourself – what do you do with it? Spend it at Archivers - probably on Basic Grey Paper! OR get Photos printed.
____________________________________________________________

No comments: