Sunday, March 2, 2008

Blog Challenge #6 - Super Hero

The blog challenge this week is if you could be ANY superhero, who would it be and what special super-power would you enjoy using the most? You can use some of the well-known Superheroes (Superman, etc....) or make up one of your own.
_______________________________________________________

I would be a GENIE - like I Dream of Jeannie - where I blink and stuff is done.
I can blink and the clothes are washed, folded and put away. I would blink and be in one place and then blink and be home in Canada with my mum having coffee..... I would be able to blink and the housework would be done and I wouldn't have to lift a finger. I could blink and dinner would be cooked!


I would also have the ability to read minds. Also be able to tell who is being real and who is full of it. I have a problem with trusting people too easily and then end up hurt in the end, so I would be able to tell who is trustworthy and who is not.

So, a SUPER GENIE would be a great super hero for me........

No comments: