Sunday, March 2, 2008

Blog Challenge #5 - Your Personal Goal

As women we all spend time putting others first, worrying about them, taking care of their needs, scheduling their lives with little time left over for ourselves.

For this week's challenge:
What is your most important personal goal for the year?
What are you doing that is just for you?
How are you trying to improve yourself?
_________________________________________________________



Well, the goal that I am setting for myself this year is to hit a few ScrapShare retreats and not feel guilty that I am leaving Nathan with Ben for a whole weekend by himself. I usually feel really guilty when I leave Nathan with DH and I know that Nathan is his kid too, but I always feel bad! Weird eh?

I have made the choice to hit a few scrapshare retreats because it usually gives me time to scrapbook and hang out with friends. Granted, they are friends I have never met before, but still friends from online......Now that I am working full time, it makes it hard to scrapbook when I get home because I am usually exhausted. So, this will allow me some "ME" time.



I am also giving myself the O.K. to say NO when I know I can not do something without the guilt. So, I think that is a great thing......

No comments: