- Nathan and I spending the entire summer together and I didn't think I could be a stay at home mommy!
- Going on our Anniversary dinner in September to Carrabbas
- Getting to hang out with my Auntie Beryl from England when she and my mum came to visit. I hadn't seen her since the day we got married - September 18, 1999.
- Meeting some wonderful women on an online community called ScrapShare and getting to meet a few of them at a crop in North Georgia.
- Spending some nice nights out with Ben, knowing that Monica was watching Nathan and we had nothing to worry about.
- Spending Christmas with our families in Canada.
- Spending a few days at the cottage with Ben's family in July.
- Getting to hang out with our friends when they came to visit us in Georgia.
- Nathan's 3rd birthday when the Fire Truck came to our house and all the kids had their pictures taken in the firetruck.
- Spending EVERY DAY with my 2 guys - Ben and Nathan. Thanking God that they are both in my life......
Saturday, February 2, 2008
Blog Challenges - Top 10 Moments in 2007
Top 10 Moments from 2007