Saturday, February 2, 2008

Blog Challenges - Top 10 Moments in 2007

Top 10 Moments from 2007

  1. Nathan and I spending the entire summer together and I didn't think I could be a stay at home mommy!
  2. Going on our Anniversary dinner in September to Carrabbas
  3. Getting to hang out with my Auntie Beryl from England when she and my mum came to visit. I hadn't seen her since the day we got married - September 18, 1999.
  4. Meeting some wonderful women on an online community called ScrapShare and getting to meet a few of them at a crop in North Georgia.
  5. Spending some nice nights out with Ben, knowing that Monica was watching Nathan and we had nothing to worry about.
  6. Spending Christmas with our families in Canada.
  7. Spending a few days at the cottage with Ben's family in July.
  8. Getting to hang out with our friends when they came to visit us in Georgia.
  9. Nathan's 3rd birthday when the Fire Truck came to our house and all the kids had their pictures taken in the firetruck.
  10. Spending EVERY DAY with my 2 guys - Ben and Nathan. Thanking God that they are both in my life......

No comments: