Our assignment is to reach back to our senior year and answer the following questions.
1. Who was your best friend? Kathryn Legris
2. Did you play any sports? I was a cheerleader the year prior to my last year - but that was it.
3. What kind of car did you drive? I didn't drive
4. It’s Friday night. Where were you? hanging out with my friends or my boyfriend Andrew watching a movie
5. Were you a party animal? don't think so
6. Were you considered a flirt? yes
7. Were you in the band, orchestra or choir? band and choir
8. Were you a nerd? not quite but I wasn't exactly cool either.
9. Were you ever suspended or expelled? nope
10. Can you sing the fight song? We didn't have one
11. Who was your favorite teacher? Miss. Bergin
12. What was your school mascot? Celtics
13. Did you go to the Prom? Yes
14. If you could go back, would you? ha ha ha! NOPE!
15. What do you remember most about graduation? crying - even though I was glad it was over
16. Where were you on Senior Skip Day? don't remember ever having one
17. Did you have a job your senior year? yes at the Holiday Inn
18. Where did you go most often for lunch? Cafe Royale to play the cardgame bullshit
19. Have you gained weight since then? Um - yeah - you can't stay 95 pounds forever - especially after having a little boy!
20. What did you do after high school? College and graduated from Early CHildhood Education and another course called Computer Skills and MCSE that I graduated from. Got a Full time job, moved out of my parent's house, got married, moved to Georgia, had a child and continue to work. :)